Women in Energy Site Visit: Indian Point Energy Center
CGEP’s Women in Energy and SIPA’s Energy & Environment concentration are organizing a student-only field trip to the Indian Point Energy Center, a nuclear power plant station located in Buchanan, New York. This is a unique opportunity to visit the facility and to gain an understanding of a nuclear power plant’s operations.
Registration is limited. Only sign up if you can commit to attending.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- All visitors will need a government issued photo ID. (Driver’s license is preferred.)
- Non citizens must produce documentation showing that they are in this country legally. (Green card or visa.)
- Cameras and photo capable electronics are not permitted in the plant.
- Must wear: closed-toe, closed-heel, non-athletic, sturdy shoes.
- Must wear: long pants, short-sleeved shirts. Shoulders must be covered.
- No head covorings of any kind will be permitted.
- Participants must be fully mobile. No wheelchairs, casts, or crutches allowed.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 07 2019
- Time: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!