The Threat Landscape
The more things change, the more they stay the same. While cyber attacks constantly evolve and exploit new vulnerabilities in technology, the same motivations persist. Attackers want to steal data, benefit financially, cause damage and disruption, or even destroy your data.
For CISOs this means deploying protections against a wide range of cyber attack types, applying special protective measures to an organization’s critical data assets and keeping a careful eye on what comes next. But when new attacks appear on the near or distant horizon, how should CISOs respond? Should CISOs pivot defenses to try and stop discrete attacks?
This webinar will focus on the threats CISOs face and the actions they need to take.
We will also answer the following questions:
- What threats are top of mind for CISOs currently?
- What threats are on the horizon?
- How should those threats be prioritized?
- How should CISOs communicate the threat to their leadership?
- Where can the cybersecurity community collaborate?
- How can cybersecurity teams proactively respond to particular threats?
- Eric Friedberg: Co-President, Stroz Friedberg, LLC.
- Ron Meeting: Global Chief Information Security Officer, Barings (2015-2019)
- Becky Pinkard: CISO, Adlermore Bank
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 16 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!