2019 Women In Energy Leadership Initiative: Taking Your Seat At The Table
This is more than a conference – it’s an initiative to fuel change. Sound bold? It is!
Female employees are undeniable assets to energy companies. According to a Peterson Institute for International Economics report, women leaders can add 6% to the bottom line, which can make a real difference in an industry that seems to rise and fall with the seasons. Still, women who join the industry know there is an uphill battle in upward mobility that awaits them. Just look at the statistics. Eighty-nine percent of the industry’s leaders are men. If there was ever a doubt, that sobering fact backs up what is commonly known – this is a male-dominated industry.
Through this initiative, our goal is to bring smart women – and men – to the table to move the diversity lever forward. We focus on straight-talking, inspiring and results-based sessions.
Below are some of the topics we’ll be discussing this year – brought to you through the experiences of some of the most powerful – and insightful people in our industry.
This year’s topics include:
• Communicating Powerfully
• Stop Beating Yourself Up! And Move Toward Achieving Authenticity
• Struggles and Successes in the Rise to the Top
• Influencing Without Power
• Internal Politics and Making Your Best Deal
• Find a Mentor – Maximize Your Potential
• How Your Own Unconscious Bias Is Shaping The Way You View The World… And Walk Through It
• A Case Study About The Transformational Program At Chevron Through Men Advocating Real Change (MARC)
• The Mechanics of MARC: Building a Game Changing Diversity Program for Your Organization
Here’s the bottom line, “Men or women is not the main issue. What is more important is how we create the right culture and process that can inspire and motivate humans to work and engage with integrity, trust and commitment to achieve success.” EY Oil and Gas Gender Diversity Survey
So, join us for Kinetic’s 2019 Women In Energy Leadership Initiative…and take YOUR seat at the table.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 01 - 02
- Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!